Date(s) - Saturday, Sep 12 - Sunday, Sep 13
5:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Ellen Browning Scripps Park
The La Jolla Concours d’Elegance has now been postponed from April 17-19 to September 19-20 and will continue to attract discerning car enthusiast from around the world with yet another beautiful Concours. The La Jolla Concours d’Elegance, presented by LPL Financial and Pacific Sotheby’s International Realty, celebrates its 16th year of automotive excellence in the jewel of the West Coast on Saturday, September 19th from 5 PM to 9 PM and Sunday, September 20th from 9 AM to 4 PM. Earning the reputation as one of the finest internationally renowned classic automobiles showcases in the United States, the La Jolla Concours d’Elegance continues to attract discerning car enthusiasts from around the globe. The La Jolla Concours is an incredible weekend of prestigious events that takes great pride in appreciating the outstanding specimens that make up the automotive industry as we know it. With such a rich history and ever-growing population of vehicles in the world, the La Jolla Concours has made it a standing tradition to select a marque each year to honor throughout the weekend of events. The La Jolla Concours d’Elegance is pleased to announce that Bugatti has been chosen as the 2020 honored marque and sub-marque the Mercedes-Benz 300SL Coupé.
- Saturday VIP Le Cabaret du Concours (5-9 PM): $175 through August 3rd ($250 day of)
- Sunday La Jolla Concours d’Elegance General Admission (9 AM-4 PM): $55 through August 3rd ($75 day of)
- Sunday La Jolla Concours d’Elegance VIP (9 AM–4 PM): $155 through August 3rd ($200 day of)
FREE La Jolla Concours events include:
- Break in the Village on Saturday, September 19th.
- La Jolla Motor Car Classic on Sunday, September 20th.
For more information, please visit LaJollaConcours.com.
Event Benefits the La Jolla Historical Society.